Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Healing Peacefully, a How-to

B'SD

9 Iyar, 5778

I've experienced an intense week since I wrote to you last. Soothing music helped me and my acquaintances to cope with the stress.


You might find it helpful, too.



By the way, I'm relieved to let you know that some of the people I've been helping are doing better, now. 

The best thing for the promotion of healing is to be at peace. Music helps that to happen.

PS - I happen to be involved in a fun project, too: Using intuition to promote healing. More to come about that. 






Learn how to use humor to promote healing. Find out how to get your grin back, how to cut your medical costs and how to prevent unnecessary problems along your healing journey.

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge


http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode




Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your heart and mind with soothing thoughts and sounds.

No comments: