Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, March 16, 2018

A Life Lesson for All of Us

B'SD

29 Adar, 5778

Adar is a generally joyous month, but this year it has been challenging to feel light hearted. I have been focused on helping several people in dire medical or mental health straits for weeks. My time, energies and thoughts have been focused on their needs.

An unusual and related event happened this week: A complementary medicine professional reached out to me, due to my respect for the person's work and our mutual acquaintance with a patient (networking matters). We agree on the specific life-saving care that she needs.

This is not a small matter, as you will eventually learn.

With the patient's permission, I have prepared the text for a fund-raising campaign to enable the patient to benefit from a period of 'round-the-clock treatment and observation in this professional's care. The therapy is not simple nor cheap. But it can dramatically improve the patient's quality of life, and it's continuation.

The recommended therapy is not readily available. It must be carefully prepared by someone who knows exactly what they're doing, and with full comprehension of, and compassion for, the patient's needs.

Stand by for the pending announcement when I notify you of the launch for that fund-raising campaign. It will be quite a departure from the usual fare at this blog. 

I have never advocated for a specific person or practitioner before. I plan to do so in the foreseeable future. I'm convinced of the life-preserving necessity to do so. 

A life lesson for all of us is in the making.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your potential.

No comments: