Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, February 16, 2018

EMPOWER Yourself! Let the Global Resources section Help YOU Past Medical Setbacks!

B'SD

1 Adar (the real first day!), 5778



The Global Resources section of 



follows the prose which calms people reading the book or with loved ones. Sometimes the prose leaves readers laughing out loud.


I suggest that you read that Global Resources section, too, and several times.


You might be surprised to learn of some cutting-edge practitioners and treatments that can help you.


One of my readers accessed the very doctor I recommended for treating fibromyalgia. Let's look at her recent update, which she permits me to share with you:



--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fibro Buddies <donotreply@wordpress.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 1:36 PM
Subject: [New post] 9 year Guaifenesin Protocol progress report by Lxxx Sxxx
To:  @ gmail. com


New post on Fibro Buddies

9 year Guaifenesin Protocol progress report by Laurie Sussman

by Christine
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia back in 1997 after a horrible car accident. My neurologist at the time sent me for every test in the book and then some, before she made the diagnosis.  I struggled with teaching for the next 10 years, sometimes wearing braces on my arms or back to keep upright, and sometimes without full vision in one eye from the fibromyalgia.
Comment   See all comments
Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Fibro Buddies.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://fibrobuddies.net/9-year-guaifenesin-protocol-progress-report-by-laurie-sussman/





Ready to feel better from information that serves your needs? 


Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

You might even learn of organizations willing to pay part, or all, of your specific medical costs! 






Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.


Fill your schedule with people and treatments that help you.

No comments: