Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Key to Making Better Decisions

B'SD

24 Tamuz, 5777

I've been trying not to melt during Israel's intense heat wave the past week and a half or so. It's been quite challenging. 

The good news is that I'm keeping up with my professional commitments as I coach ill clients into identifying their goals and planning to meet them, plus I'm pleasing my editors by meeting various journalism deadlines.

I decide how to prioritize specific demands and personal needs by making the most of the lessons I've learned from insightful experts. Here's a presentation that I'd like to share with you. Dan Ariely usually leaves his audiences laughing. Laughter is the best tool for helping a person to clear out the inner cobwebs mucking up our minds.

When you're facing a medical or mental health challenge, having another tool to deal with it can only help!



Is this guy the most irrational man in America?




Learn more about decision-making and coping skills when you read the E-book or print edition of doctor-recommended EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your efforts with humor and good sense.

No comments: