Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Making Peace with the Source of Your Strength

B'SD

13 Sivan, 5777

It's been an unusual week for me. I want to pause from all  the busy-ness and share this marvelous video with you.








Read the remarks about men who built inner strength, though they struggled with their concept of GOD, in the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge


Celebrate your victories. Celebrate your courage.

You're becoming extraordinary.





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your heart and soul with character-building strength.

No comments: