Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, May 29, 2017

The Audience that Reached for the Life Lessons to Help their Healing Along

B'SD

4 Sivan, 5777

I'm back from a morning speaking engagement. My remarks were titled Fostering Medical Miracles. The crowd was quite interactive! People asked questions, responded to my remarks and sighed or gasped with me at specific intervals. Then they bought copies of the book.

Yes, my harrowing story turned out to be a miracle in the making. It can momentarily take your breath away to learn to the details.

It's a privilege to share insights about healing techniques that work. A blessing to be asked to address the pubic in this manner.

Want me to speak to your local interest group? Message me with your contact information.



Read about my astonishing recovery and the life lessons in it for YOU!





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your time with upbeat actions and thoughts.

No comments: