Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

When YOU Blame GOD, Consider This

B'SD

24 Adar, 5777

I'm still in happy tears from the video I saw earlier today.

Watch it with me, OK?


Tear-jerker alert. Doctors do CPR on a babe born completely dead and revive the baby!!!!!
when he cries..you cry with him.


Yocheved Golani Replay this video next time you're upset that GOD seems to have smacked you! The medical professionals seem to be beating the poor thing, but they're restoring his life, giving him LIFE.
LikeReply9 minsEdited





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your soul with spiritual opportunities. Accept them for positive growth.

No comments: