Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Israel's Whole Health Forum May 15-20!

B'SD

26 Nisan 5776

Excitement is building around the natural healing world as the week for The Whole Health Forum in Israel nears.


I plan to spend all of Wednesday May 18th on site, before I participate in the panel discussion about healing that night. I hope to meet you there! This a record-setting event for Israel with worldwide experts in natural healing gathering together to interact with the public.

BRING YOUR QUESTIONS!

Click on www.WholeHealthForum.evolero.com for information.

​You can meet and speak with natural healers from around the world, and other interesting people while you're there.

Click on the book cover to learn some of the miraculous healing possibilities I'll speak of! Buy your copy today!







Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your time with quality experiences.

No comments: