Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I'm Coming to the Airwaves!

B'SD

12 Adar 2, 5776


http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode

The book remains high on the Recommended Reading list at the Musella Foundation site. Buy a copy for yourself or someone else who needs the soothing, can-do suggestions for overcoming emotional and medical - even financial - setbacks.

Several media outlets have approached me this year, to ask that I do short updates about health. My voice will soon address your concerns at Israel NewsTalk Radio. Share your questions and concerns with me in the comments section below.

Coming up: How to Kill Your Sweet Tooth and other Cravings, Easy Exercise in or Outside the Office, Punch Up Your Protein Level, and how to go Vegan, Vegetarian or Macrobiotic in a Sensible Manner.

Tune in for that and more. Watch for the announcement of my debut on Fox-affiliated Israel NewsTalk Radio.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your ears and mind with can-do solutions!

No comments: