Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Loving Look at Alzheimer's, and How to Deal with It

B'SD

11 Shvat, 5776

If you or someone you know is dealing with a relative or friend with Alzheimer's, let them know that they're not alone in the confusing situation. It baffles the best of us, as you'll learn from the blogpost below. 

My friend Miriam Green writes the exceptional The Lost Kitchen blog, packed with love, insight and good recipes.

Get a taste of life when you click on the words "The Rain's Kindness" below:


I wish I could be more positive. Is it true we can get used to anything?

How naïve I was to think I could weather this devastation that is Alzheimer’s and maintain my wits. Mom is disintegrating before my very eyes. She is a changed ...
THELOSTKICHEN.ORG










Learn insights into dealing with many types of medical, emotional and mental health situations. Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your plate with love.

No comments: