Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Rheumatoid Arthritis News YOU Need to Know!

B'SD

19 Tevet, 5776

I've been on the road this week, traveling to clients, friends and stores. I'm tired from the high-energy effort, so I made more soup, a comfort food full of excellent nutrition. Kitchen activities soothe me.

It's been fun to receive compliments on the pumpkin-leek soup I prepared for friends, and to fill requests for more of it. Israel's blustery winter weather is a shock to our systems. Hot, good soup is a comfort. I ate some while checking the news.

I came across an interesting medical news item. It caught my attention because I know several people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and their children. If you or someone you know has rheumatoid arthritis (a very painful condition that limits movement), you and they need to know that...


Parental RA Raises Health Risks in Kids  

Highest risks in offspring were for autoimmune diseases






It's a daunting task to live with that news. 

No matter what your medical situation might be, buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge



http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode




Get your grin back while you 
take back your life as best you can. 





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your life with purpose.

No comments: