Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Eyesight, Hindsight and Foresight: Putting Life into Sweet Perspective

B'SD

1 Tamuz, 5775

Today begins a new Jewish month. That means lots of potential for goodness. 

There are related spiritual lessons too long to present here, but here's a summary of a few important points for non-Jewish and Jewish readers of this blog and the EMPOWER Yourself book: Tamuz is an opportunity to heal the way we look at life, to heal our physical and spiritual eyes.

Let's continue that line of thought with a message I shared on facebook yesterday:


If you know me in real life, then you can just about hear me repeating my maxim: "When life goes kerflooey in ways I could not have imagined nor controlled, then I know that GOD has a BIG ace up that heavenly sleeve. I'll get what I need by hanging on with all my might and without 'losing it.' BIG blessings are heading my way. I look forward to finding out what they'll be."
‪#‎MondayMotivation‬: "Failure is not the opposite of success, it's part of success." ~Arianna Huffington
Like · Comment · 





Look back in time.

Putting life into perspective 
can prevent a lot of unnecessary grief.

And that lets you 
envision a better
future.

Let it unfold.



Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Figure out what you can do to see life more sweetly.

No comments: