Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

BIG News for Anyone with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Giant Cell Arteritis!

B'SD

I'm thrilled to report that my presentation  - including my singing effort - was well received last night. Audience members shook my hands, embraced or kissed me. Some of them spent time chatting with me about how the lessons I spoke of addressed their needs.

I was NOT expecting that sort of reaction. I'd been suffering stage fright as it was, hours earlier. Ah, well, I'm pleased to know that forging on paid off for everyone.

I have other news to share, 
concerning BIG news for sufferers of 
Rheumatoid Arthritis and Giant Cell Arteritis:

What began as a chat between husband and wife has evolved into an intriguing scientific discovery. The results, published in May in BMJ (formerly British...
NEWS-MEDICAL.NET







Need to know how to pay for the care you need? 

Find out what to do in the Global Resources section of the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge book. It covers the world!

http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html


Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Follow through with your medical, emotional and mental health needs.

No comments: