Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Vacation Pix and Good Health

B'SD

30 Nisan, 5775

I'm sighing for the last day of Nisan, a month of many miracles. Some of them will be more widely known in the future.

For now I'm sharing photos of things I saw during my vacation time in the Negev, the southern part of Israel.

The Negev Art Museum held an exhibit about donkeys in Israeli Culture and lore:




The Carasso Science Museum offers fast facts about physics and a few other topics. I enjoyed the art, the spiritual side of what humans perceive to be reality, and some quiet time:











Despite the hard physical work before and during Passover, the rapid changes in the weather and a diet quite different from my usual fare, I found my health to be quite stable. 

Time with new and old friends, and to reflect on life, seems to have served me well at a time of year when I usually catch a cold.

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Find serenity in silence.

No comments: