Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Taking a Vacation and LUVING it!

B'SD

20 Tevet, 5775

I'm on vacation in southern Israel, taking in some gorgeous sights, delicious scents, food and friendship. Somebody took a photo of me sitting in the middle of fields filled with red anemones (calaniot in Hebrew) this past Friday.

The air was full of soft music from nearby musicians. I'm fond of beauty in various forms. The outing enriched me in many ways.


I'm spending time with friends in this part of the country. The wonderful thing is that we feel not a moment has passed since we last gathered together. We've picked up exactly where we left off!




I'm scheduled to speak about the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge book in a week or two. Stay tuned for updates (and possibly some new pix).

The change in my routine is charging up my batteries. I look forward to developments.

Care to join me in listening to the Shoshana Damari song about those beautiful flowers?

 


 



Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. The information inside clues you in on how to lower your stress levels and medical bills in one easy reading.



Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Find the flowers beautifying your life.

No comments: