Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

How to Do Mind Control - on Your Own Brain

B'SD

20 Sivan, 5774

Sorry for my absences from the blog. My life has filled with several pressing matters, among them 'round-the-clock prayers for the safe return of Israel's kidnapped teens.

How I manage to function under emotional - or any other - pressure, is described in



You can learn those techniques by reading the text, by practicing the techniques, and by allowing your mind/soul to improve in fascinating ways.

That improves your coping abilities and your chances for better health - inside and out.

Need proof that the positive outlook system works, even if you have to fake it for a while?

Watch 



Stand by for updates. I plan to share some news about how I improved my eyesight even more in the past few weeks. And how my methodology helped a patient observing me in action at the clinic!



Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. 
Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Figure out how to go forward as you fill your soul with peace. Power your mind in user-friendly ways.



 

No comments: