Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

November is RSD/CRPS Month! Let's END the Agony!

B'SD

30 Cheshvan, 5774

Tomorrow will be the first day of the spiritually lit month of Kislev (Chanuka time!). It neatly coincides with November, the RSD/CRPS month. What an opportune time to end a lot of agony.




If you scroll around this blog enough, you'll come upon the story of how I endured and RECOVERED from RSD/CRPS in a shockingly short time. My whole medical team dropped its collective jaw as I practiced what I preach about a healthy sense of humor in


http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode

Read this relevant blogpost at Boo-Boo Barbie Laughs Her Way to Better Health.

Sure, I wept in agony before I realized my way out of the problem. The simplicity of it all was key to the recovery.

I'm convinced that RSD/CRPS is 
a defense mechanism. 
I've spoken with orthopedic & OT/PT 
rehab professionals about that. 
They're inclined to agree that 
this is a possibility.

I used humor and self-empowerment
to end RSD/CRPS agony.

Maybe you can, too.

A medical crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To."

 

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Overcome pain with compassion for yourself and others.

 

No comments: