Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Feel Better FAST - No Matter Where You are.

B'SD

26 Cheshvan, 5774

This blog has been quiet as I interact with people in desperate need of the medical care coverage listed in the Global Resources section of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. 

Some of them feel daunted by the reading they must do. 

Others are happy to follow up on the contact information for organizations that provide medical exams, X-rays and other diagnostic services, medical equipment, medication and other medical necessities at reduced or zero cost to YOU.

No matter where your head, heart and wallet are at, know that recognizing the hard work ahead of you is a good thing. It's called "Normal." For readers now benefiting from the services they'd needed, it's reassuring.


There's no need to feel like a frog trapped in a pot of boiling water.



The book will speed up your search for what you need to know such as: 

 • How to acquire a vehicle that fits drivers still in their wheelchairs! 
• Which worldwide organizations are willing to pay for part or all of your medical needs (medication, medical care, medical insurance, medical appliances and more!) 
• Who can help you and how in specific situations 
• What to do about rude relatives and medical professionals – and how to get them to serve your needs 
• Mood lifters to make you smile again 
• Tips and tricks for organizing that mess of medical and insurance papers – even your medical appointments! 




I gathered the information in the book from colleagues I'd worked with in my former Health Information Management profession and from subsequent research. I also invested what I know about human nature and needs. 

I'm certified in Counseling Skills and in Spiritual Chaplaincy. And I share America's concern as voters and tax-payers cry out for justice (in a country that once stood as the very symbol of justice!).

A medical crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. 

Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To." Show them pages 4 and 5 in the book.

 


Dry your tears with the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Factual information can improve your health. I hope it does!

 

No comments: