Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, August 2, 2013

How to Lose the Pain, Not Your Life, 1-2-3!

B'SD

26 Av, 5773

I doubt that things are much better around the world in other industrialized areas.

I've conquered pain with 

1. Laughter, 

3. EFT 

and other non-chemical methods. 

So have other people. I highly recommend that you try any and all of those methods, to protect your very life. 

Yocheved Golani
Writing Services • Self-Help Coach for Health Issues • Author • Speaker

Buy EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge print or E- book today! 





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fight pain without endangering yourself.


No comments: