Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Boosting Self Esteem - Quick Get the Kids!

B'SD

14 Sivan, 5773

I want to share this lovely video with you. Replay it on days when your self-esteem seems to be in short supply.


A medical, emotional or other crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To."

Re-visit the video and its upbeat message as needed.

My thanks go to Rabbi Lazer Brody, who posted the video at his Lazer Beams site.



There are many, many self-esteem boosters in



Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter look at your medical, disability and/or mental health life. Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

                         
Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your soul with life-affirming messages.



No comments: