Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Here's How Crying Over a Crisis Can Lead to Solutions!

B'SD

25 Nisan, 5773



Back in 2004, a neighbor scolded me for crying at my new brain tumor diagnosis (the scenario implied imminent death, the failure of medical personnel to notify me of the tumor for over 1.5 years when it could have been removed in an outpatient procedure, the need to identify and to locate a brain surgeon able to remove it without killing me in the process 1.5 years later etc) because "GOD only gives us what we can take." 

I responded "It's MY Crisis and I'll cry if I need to!"

Then I chose to face the future with dignity, empowering myself to beat the odds.


GOD obviously said an "Amen." 

But the comment that the woman had uttered could have destroyed many other people frightened of their circumstances.

Her one-upsmanship words came from fear, and a sense of relief that she wasn't facing her own mortality. Such people actually want someone ill to withdraw from society. That soothes cowardly psyches.

Keep the courageous spirit and sense of humor going by letting your tears fall freely. 

Once you've felt a bit of relief from that, you'll be better able to see the future and to face it with creativity, an open-mindedness to solutions you can now discover and consider. 

If you need help to develop that courage, creativity, sense of humor - even to identify necessary healing strategies and ways to afford them, read



A medical crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To."

 

Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter holiday season: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Face down the fear, and come out a winner!


 

No comments: