Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Cybersecurity and You

B'SD

26 Nisan, 5773

Here's an update to the cyber-threat I posted the other day: Facebook Virus Hits Israel Days Before Planned Attack.

The day originally "planned" for cyberwar on Israel's Jews was Holocaust Remembrance Day, a national institution. We know that Holocaust deniers and their ilk wish us dead. Their denials coincide with threats and malicious efforts to harm Jews worldwide, not only in Israel.

Israel is a world leader in medical innovations that benefit the world. International notables of many faiths and skin colors are part of the team.

I'm doing what I can to heal 
broken hearts and bodies 
with



I advertise the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge print and E- book on two different Facebook pages.

I hope you'll buy a copy to help someone who needs it. And to keep me going. People I've never met and never harmed are trying to put me out of business.

 

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Don't let the bad guys win by hurting you or someone you respect. In any manner.

(and be careful when you're online)

No comments: