Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

That Goshdarn Computer!

B'SD

1 Nisan, 5773

I apologize for my sudden, unplanned disappearance from the Internet this past week. My PC died and the replacement did not not suffice. I'm still shopping around for the best solution.

I used the time off from cyberworld to reflect on life. I've been keeping up with the news via radio broadcasts and newspapers, as I used to do before there was an Internet. THAT afforded me some serious reflection content!

Headlines are filled with the misdeeds of misanthropes still murdering, betraying, abusing others and, in short, disobeying each and every one of the 10 Commandments.

We have a ways to go to empower ourselves to be the far better than we are right now. Take it one step and goal at a time. Keep making serious efforts to better than you were.

Need a change of pace in life to feel better about whatever's messing up yours? I highly recommend a movie: Last Holiday, starring Queen Latifah and LL Cool J.

You have your own path to take in life. Pursue it with gusto!

See you soon, from a new PC, if all works out as planned this week.
 
Buy E-book or print edition EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. It's packed with good humor, compassion and a step-by-step guide to being better than you were yesterday.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Face life with decency.


 

No comments: