Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Knocking Out Anorexia

B'SD

10 Adar, 5773

I've spent time in a psych hospital, working on the patient records of people being treated for anorexia and other eating disorders. I came away with one distinct impression about that:

Absolute hell for all concerned.

If you or someone you know is suffering with an eating disorder, I highly recommend reading this blog and following it over time: Anorexia 101.

Here's Part 2: From Diet to Anorexia.






I'll be guest-blogging about comforting foods that don't damage waistlines in the near future. Stand by for updates about some nutritional news YOU Need to know!

Meanwhile, you can buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. It can do a lot for you and/or a loved one. Buy it at Booklocker


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 


You don't have to dig your grave with your mouth! Reach out to loved ones and medical professionals for necessary help.

 

No comments: