Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Certified Comfort

B'SD

28 Cheshvan, 5773


Last night I received my certification as a Melavah Holim, a spiritual counselor for people facing chronic and/or life-threatening illness, from the 
TISHKOFET organization


The training added to my experience as a former Health Information Management professional within the US healthcare system, and as someone certified in Counseling Skills by Refuah Institute. There's more to my background in greeting emotional stress due to medical and mental health issues with compassion. 


With GOD's help my TISHKOFET-based interactions will help the people who seek me out. 


I feel uncomfortable sharing the info via the Internet, but I want potential readers of 





to know my skill set. And yes, the person who trained me owned a copy of the book before training began ;^ D


Compassion for the readers who need the book is on every page. That's why I sign off each blogpost with the phrase "Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism."


Save your sanity, time and money with the information inside. 


Learn how to tame the tigers of bureaucratic chaos, paper blizzards called insurance and medical records and more. 


You'll also find out about worldwide organizations willing to pay part or all of your medical costs, and about how to satisfy lots of other medical, mental health and disability necessities with minimal fuss and expense.





Buy your copy of the EMPOWER Yourself E-book or print edition, or a loved one's, today. Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge for a brighter look at your mental or medical health situation. 

Give your clients and business associates a happier holiday season! 



Store owners, organization and other business administrators can place bulk orders by clicking HERE.





Face Your Medical, Disability or Mental Health problems with Dignity.


Face Your Future with Optimism.



 

No comments: