Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Catching Up Before the Gift-Giving Season Holiday Season Gets You Down!

B'SD

25 Tishrei, 5773

Sorry I haven't blogged much, lately. I'm preparing to relaunch the Refua Radio Show (Refua means "healing" in Hebrew), and it is one detail-oriented project!


I spent today having fun, meeting with fans of


and learned how the book helps readers with cancer, diabetes, fibromyalgia, brain tumors - and much more - in unexpected ways, as they dined on delicious food and spoke of the emotional and health challenges of holidays plus life in general.

Here's a partial photo of some of who attended the event (see my other Facebook page for details!):



I'm in the orange sundress, holding one of the prayer booklets (tehilim mekhulak) the group used to ask The One Above for the healing and improved coping skills of ill people worldwide.

My trip home left me thinking "What's yummier than pumpkin pie at this time of year? A book that makes you feel better! 

Buy your copy of It’s MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWERYourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge  before Hallowe'en, which launches the Thanksgiving and gift-giving holiday seasons. 



Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter holiday season: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.  
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: