Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Question for YOU Contest to WIN a Copy of the EMPOWER Yourself Book!

B'SD

Dear readers, I treasure every one of you. Many of you have blessed me with your private messages over time, letting me know how the EMPOWER Yourself book and/or this blog have helped you.

I ask a favor of you.

My time is increasingly constrained as work piles into my day-planner. I have deadlines and due dates to meet for editors and other clients of my writing services. I need to minimize my online time so I can focus on meetings, public appearances and actual writing - plus all the thinking that goes along with those activities!

A possible solution is available to me.

The folks at heavily trafficked United with Israel have asked me to launch a blog with them. If I do so, I just might have the means to make the most of a little online time rather than spending hours on Facebook, Twitter etc.

All I have to do is to name my blog. So, I'm asking you to propose it. What shall I call the new blog?

The person who comes up with the winning name can receive a complimentary copy of 



I look forward to hearing from you.


Find me on Facebook! http://tinyurl.com/36fqch3

No comments: