Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wish Me Speedy Healing!

B'SD


22 Sivan 5772


I'll be in outpatient surgery when this post goes "live." I'm having a foot deformity surgically corrected so I can walk more easily. Outpatient surgery is a delightful option and I've chosen it so I can heal in the comfort of my home and face the future smiling. I already feel like dancing!


I can't predict how soon I'll be back to my PC and updating the blog. I have to allow the foot to heal as I prop it up to minimize post-surgical swelling. That makes sitting near a desk quite awkward.


I'd appreciate your prayers for a speedy recovery. I hope to update you with some terrific patient-empowering information after I heal.





Want to know how I can be so cheerful in spite of pain, physical limitations and all the life-altering complications that surgery implies? 


Read  the story about how I've coped with far worse, and what that can do for you or someone you love. Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge at  http://booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.




No comments: