Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Remarkable Recovery!

B'SD


29 Sivan 5772


The surgeon and nurse who cut off my cast and bandages yesterday were SHOCKED to see the excellent condition of my foot. The most minimal of swelling and negligible bruising appeared with a very clean incision site.


We "ooh"ed and "ahh"ed together over what resembles a three-week recovery instead of a mere 7 post-operative days. Naturally, they wanted to know why I'm in such good condition.


I replied, "I used the same suggestions found in It’s MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge."


Read the book to learn what it can do for you.




And yes, the doctor took a third and fourth look at my foot so he could believe what he was seeing.




Buy the E-book or print edition today for a simpler, less painful recovery: Click on EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.




No comments: