Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Drug-Free Pain Relief! Pain Management Products that are Affordable, Pleasant and User-friendly!

B'SD


17 Iyar 5772


All in a day's work (mine starts before dawn). Early this morning I sent this message in response to an information request from a USA Today Reporter:


Katy I suggest reading the Coping with Pain section in It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge for solutions that cost less than a few dollars. Some readers have hugged me in gratitude for those "THEY WORK!" ideas (x, y, z and then some!)

The e-book and print edition save lots of wear and tear on a reader's nerves, let alone their wallets. Doctors recommend this book for a reason. It's helping people worldwide.


Face your medical problems with dignity.Face your future with optimism.

Yocheved Golani
View my LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/yochevedgolaniink
http://twitter.com/yochevedgolani
http://itsmycrisisandillcryifineedto.blogspot.com/

Author of It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge
Find me on Facebook! http://tinyurl.com/36fqch3


RE: 2) Summary: Pain Management Products


Name: Katy Tomasulo USA Today
Category: Biotech and Healthcare
Email:
Media Outlet: USA Today
Deadline: 1:00 PM EST - 11 May


Query:


I am compiling pain management products for an upcoming "Pain Management" magazine published by USA Today. I'm looking for products aimed at relieving chronic pain for all parts of the body, including feet, back, and head. I am only interested in non-drug-related products. These might include but aren't limited to insoles, heating pads, rubs, etc.


Requirements: Please reply to this query with a brief description of the product and, if available, a link to more information. Please do not send attachments as they will not make it through the HARO system. I will contact you for additional information, images, and pricing once we've narrowed down the submissions. Thanks very much!




Brighten your life with pain relief today! Buy E-book or print edition EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.




No comments: