Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, April 16, 2012

How to Have a FUN Time on Your Way to Better Health!

B'SD


24 Nisan 5772


Getting better is boring. 
Pages 21-23 address that reality 
and how to overcome it in 




Fun does not have age limits, as you'll see in this Dancing in Dulles video. Get your boogey on. Sing, dance, indulge in some realistic for you sports, whatever it takes. The trick is to do what appeals to you and lifts your spirits - maybe those of people sharing the fun with you, too. There's plenty of healing power in pleasure.

Want to lose the too-thick middle-aged midriff while you're at it? I have two terrific tips to share with you on this blog. Just ask me for them by leaving a comment below, with your name and photo so I'll sort of know with whom I'm communicating.







Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge for an uplifting look at your medical life or disability.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.



No comments: