Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Here's How YOU Can Help the Parents of a Desperately Ill Child!

B'SD


8 Iyar 5772


I read the article Parents Make a Bucket List for Their Baby with a Fatal Illness and simply could not go on with a business-as-usual day. I prayed for all of them and decided to ask you to join me.




Judaism teaches that GOD hears every prayer, paying special attention to those for someone else's welfare. Do what you can to ease the heartache of this child and her parents.


A medical crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's a Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To." Read all about that on page 5 of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.




Buy the E-book or print edition of  EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge to learn how you can help ill people to face the future.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.




No comments: