Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Embracing Your Emotional, Physical, Spiritual and Mental Health

B'SD


2 Iyar 5772


Iyar is a month with a powerful message on the Jewish calendar. It's letters spell an acronym in Hebrew: I am GOD your Healer.


then let me know your thoughts about it.


A medical crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To." See the heavenly license to cry, and to cope with illness, disability and sadness, on page 5 of 







Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter future: Click http://booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.




No comments: