Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lower Your Pain with a Loving Gesture

B'SD


22 Shvat 5772


Whew, I'm not comfortable with every technology. I find the task of creating, then uploading segments from




tedious - and challenging to my ever-changing vision. 

But I'm eager to share the world of medical facts with you. So, here's an excerpt from one of the newer shows still uploading. It's about how to treat yourself with love and respect even when you're in off-the-charts emotional and/or physical pain:

Today’s topic is DRUGS! Lots of everyday and famous people have died of accidental and even intentional drug overdoses. See the link on your monitor http://www.pharmacytechs.net/blog/18-celebrities-who-died-from-prescription-drugs to know what I mean.  

Too bad Whitney Houston, Heath Ledger, Elvis and a lot of other people never read EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. Pages 29 – 35 teach you how to minimize, even how to lose all your physical pain with can-do techniques that cost less than a few dollars. Some of the ideas are from pain expert Dr. Neal Barnard of the Physicians’ Committee for Responsible Medicine. I interviewed him for a news story years ago. Some of the other content in that section of the book comes from my personal experiences. Trust me, when I needed to recover from a busted face and a crushed elbow on my dominant arm, I was very motivated to lower my pain. And I did, to the total astonishment of my medical team...






Read the E-book or print edition to learn the rest of my pain-reducing story and how it can help YOU or your loved one. Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge!

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.




Need to stock your store or office with stress-busting, cost-cutting content for ill or disabled readers? Doctors, organization heads and CEOS need to know that Bulk Orders can be made by clicking on Booklocker Wholesale Orders


No comments: