Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

THE Secret for Anyone Who Wants to Improve their Looks!

B'SD


16 Tevet 5772




I recently posted this cartoon to one of my Facebook pages


I then commented, "Not that any sane person needs to know what would happen if a speeding train going 80 Gazillion MPH ran into a semi heading in the opposite direction at 79 Gazillion MPH. Some years, I found math class so off-the-wall I couldn't focus on the lessons. I once answered the train/semi collision question with the word 'SPLAT!' and the instructor sent me to the principal's office. That kinda started my humor defensive take on life. 

I have 3 specific lifelong heroes. One is Barbie. Gosh I'd like one that speaks as she does in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO0cvqT1tAE

And speaking of Barbie, Mattel should make a Barbie with no hair, so every little girl fighting cancer can feel beautiful. Put her in pink, name her HOPE and send all proceeds from sales to a sick children's hospital. Any pro-patient organizations out there wanna take up the challenge?
"


Why do I feel so strongly about this? Because "society" tends to value looks. Females are very sensitive to that reality. So are the cosmetic and fashion industries. Here's a reality check about what can be done to make anyone, female or male, look fabulous no matter what the mirror looks like to you:





Fotoshop by Adobé from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.


I made my day by contacting Mattel with my "fighting cancer compassionately" idea. I offered to use such a doll in my speaking engagements. Stand by for major miracles if I get the gig.




Buy the E-book or print edition today to EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

 

No comments: