Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Here's How to Cure Cramps, Blocked Sinuses and Hiccups!

B'SD


27 Cheshvan 5772




Triple-header today. Let's solve some of those mysterious maladies with one click on this Alternatively Speaking article.


Okay, that was easy enough. But what if you follow the above suggestions and still experience those late-night Charlie-horses/leg cramps? A-g-o-n-y, right?


If you suffer leg cramps and you're not pregnant (but even if you are), see the Coping with Pain chapter (it begins on page 32) of


There's a lot more problem-solving between the covers of the E-book and print edition. Order yours at


One more thought before I sign off today. I was at a meeting yesterday, in which psychologist Eli Shine informed business women about techniques for having more success in life. I was startled to hear him announce that a specific idea/premise he'd mentioned is found in EMPOWER Yourself! What an endorsement! We'd never met before.


I chatted with Eli after the meeting to let him know that there's one dynamite sentence for success in a forthcoming article I've written for MISHPACHA magazine's December 7 edition. He agreed with a BIG smile. Read it and let me know your thoughts about that ;^ D




EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: