Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Find me in the Flashmob!

B'SD


3 Cheshvan 5772



 Want to know what I do in my spare time? These days I'm having fun praticing with some neighborhood women for the GLOBAL flashmob dance to benefit World Diabetes Day and the diabetics who need cures!


Hang on to your hats, we'll be whirling around the world with other supporters of the cause on November 14th (keep your TV and PC on to find me in the crowd).







Need to cope with diabetes or some other chronic medical situation? Find simple solutions in EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.




Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.




No comments: