Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Environmentalism Inside and Out


B'SD


28 Tishrei 5772






I'm trembling as I write this. Two readers of EMPOWER Yourself have contacted me. They let me know that they've benefited from the EMDR therapy mentioned in the book. EMDR is an effective, completely non-medical tool for immediately helping a traumatized person to cope with the event(s) that caused their heartache. Oh - the EMDR therapist those readers consulted was the very psychiatrist who praises the book on the back cover!


The human body is the microcosm of a macrocosm. As we  nurture our inner environment it will eventually resemble the global environment we respect with excellent care and maintenance. The reverse is true, too.


Do yourself and your loved ones a BIG favor. EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. It's an ecologically sound activity.






Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: