Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, September 26, 2011

See you Next Year! And... What to Do if Holidays are Hard for You and Your Health Issues

B'SD


28 5771


I'm sorry you don't smell the aroma of my freshly baked raisin and spelt breads/challah that I just pulled from the oven. They're for Rosh HaShana, the Jewish New Year. It begins Wednesday night.


I'm up to my shoulders in preparations, and wish you a new year of increased inner and outer health, happiness and joy.




If you find holidays especially hard because of your health problems, read the funnier sections of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. I'm sure you'll giggle and smile.

See you next year, 5772.


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: