Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nifty News about a "Passionate" Writer!

B'SD


29 Elul 5771



 I'm interrupting this pre-holiday break to share some praise with you. No, not about the luscious aroma of another loaf of freshly baked bread I'm baking, but about my professionalism as a writer. I work in journalism and provide different writing services for various clients. Here's what a colleague says about my efforts on a recent joint project we both found quite difficult:



"Yocheved has a remarkable spirit
and an even greater heart.
Her writing reflects her
deepest passions and sensitivities,
expressed in a style that is
wholly unique." Gavriel Horan



Gosh, if he thinks that much of my work under less than desirable conditions, guess what YOU will think of this labor of love that lowers your stress and reduces your medical costs





Buy your copy of E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge TODAY. Simply click on Booklocker Publishing.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: