Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Readers Are Catching Up with Me and VV!!!

B'SD


30 Av 5771

 

WOW I apologize for not updating the blog a bit more. It's been a hectic week.




The slice-of-life news is that an abandoned 2-month old pup found its way to my door a few days ago. I needed time to care for the hungry and tired out creature, then helped it to find a safe, pleasant home with kids who adore the unusually well-behaved animal.


I'm busy writing for a new client who tosses me interesting assignments over time. And...


I've been invited to speak at a women's retreat in September. A scenic location in northern Israel is where I'll help my audience to address the funnier and can-do parts of coping with illness from an emotional, spiritual and physical perspective.


You can get a preview of what I'll be speaking about when you read






EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge with an E-book or paperback from BOOKLOCKER.  

One appreciative reader is taking me to lunch tomorrow. I expect an interesting conversation.


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: