Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

STRESS TEST Survival!

B'SD

5 Tamuz 5771



One of my Facebook fans called me today. She described a patient abuse case so bad I began to cry with her!

I told her which pages of "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge" address the problem and how to prevent it. I informed her of how to file a formal complaint with powers-that-be.
GET THE BOOK to protect your loved ones!

is filled with info on how to reduce stress, techniques for how to manage stress - including natural stress relief techniques - and even how to lower the financial costs of medical problems. THEY'RE only some of the ways to relieve stress in this one-stop stress relief kit.


Find me on Facebook! Click
http://tinyurl.com/36fqch3, then click LIKE.







Get the stress relievers in
EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: