Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Giggling at Reversal of Fortunes, Tragedies and More!




B'SD

5 Adar 2, 5771

Purim happens March 20-21! Jews around the world are in the mood for blessings of happiness & fun to benefit everyone.

Enjoy this "take" on all-inclusive blessings. Purim is a holiday about The One Above saving us from the machinations of evil people.




Learn more about Purim
here.


Hear some of the Hebrew vocabulary for Purim at http://www.jr.co.il/videos/purim-videos.htm




Laughter is good for your health. Get some more Good-4-U Giggles when you read E-book
EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

2 comments:

Professional Life Coaching said...

Hello. I found this article very informative especially im a fan of Coaching. I always visit and read every coaching blog for my business and for my personal growth.
Great Blog! thanks for sharing.

Yocheved Golani said...

Thanks, Matt. YOur site looks appealing. YG