Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wish You Were Here, Hope to See You Soon!


B'SD


18 Adar 1, 5771



BREAKING NEWS: I'm off on a rather fun research assignment, laughing more than I have in ages. I'm interviewing a most interesting contemporary historical figure with a rollicking sense of humor. His wife is a stitch. I already have reams of material for my editors and one major fascination with my present assignment. It actually began last Friday and is scheduled to continue a few weeks while my interview subjects are easily available for conversation.

The best part is that I don't feel as if I'm working. My efforts seem to be taking place in a vacation setting. I want this blogpost to serve as a "Wish You Were Here, Hope to See You Soon!" postcard.

Stand by for updates. I hope to be blogging again by March 10. And trust me, what I'll be sharing with you will be great for everyone's health! Humor heals hearts and souls.




Need some instant laughs about how to cope with illness? Find out what Mark Twain and a host of other historic commentators have to say about that in quick and convenient E-book
EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: