Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Health Updates YOU Need to Know!

B'SD

6 Adar 1, 5771



Readers, I'm having trouble updating this blog fast enough to cover all the breaking news in the healthcare world. Please see
my Facebook Page for important information to protect your health. From denture care to cancer satistics and the foods you eat, headlines are warning us that humanity needs a better diet and safer lifestyle IMMEDIATELY.






Read it to live more sensibly and safely: E-book EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.
Buy it at Booklocker.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: