Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Deadly Medicine?

B'SD

22 Shvat 5771





Readers, I do not scare easily. I've worked as a Health Information Management professional and read many heartbreaking medical records. I've learned about the baffling, complicated world of medical research and medical practice. They're loaded with frightening pros and cons, rife with rollercoasting emotions on both sides of the bedrail.

I've lived the fear as a survivor of severe medical setbacks.

But my background did not prepare me for the forthright facts presented in Vanity Fair magazine's article,
DEADLY MEDICINE.

Click the link above and read the article from beginning to end. It's a sad commentary on harsh realities. A wake-up call to all of us.

Ready to take better control of your medical life with a minimum of chemicals? Whew!

Buy your copy of

TODAY!

My E-book and I advocate the use of medication to prevent and to cure illness. And we advocate a wholesome approach to nutrition, lifestyle and sensible decision-making with lots of humor on the side.



Read quick and convenient E-book EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge, exclusively from Booklocker
http://www.booklocker.com/books/4244.html

I thank Rose Walter at LinkedIn's "Linking Alternative Medicine" group for alerting colleagues to the report.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: