Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Solve YOUR Medical Problems Affordably & Simply


B'SD

17 Elul 5770


Sadness. Fear. Anger. Poverty. Pain. Isolation. Clueless. Searching for answers, including affordable health care solutions.

Name the feeling that goes with your medical situation. I know it well. So do clients of my coaching services. Readers of my book do, too. You probably want to add stuff to the list of problems we can name.

Want to know why readers of my book and clients of my coaching services are smiling from happiness and relief?

They solved some of their financial and emotional problems. They simplified their schedules and coped better with stress.


How?

They followed up on the suggestions and information I teach and wrote about in






Sales keep rising.


Buy your copy today. Click on: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.




Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: