Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dairy Foods Cause Early Puberty in Girls!

B'SD


30 Av 5770


I keep citing the evidence. Diagnostic labs proving that common dairy foods and pricey hygiene products - even commercially prepared coffee - is filled with real and synthetic hormones or preservatives and pesticides harming human and animal health. Some of that stuff makes cows produce more milk, others make shampoos and soaps more silky and soft.




But they are poisoning you!


Boys and adults are at risk, too.

My moving truck arrives soon and I don't expect to update this blog or my Facebook and websites for a week or so until I settle my belongings in orderly fashion.

Go organic if you must drink and eat dairy foods. Invest in organic hygiene products and coffees.



EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: