Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Talk Therapy Is POTENT Medicine!

B'SD

22 Tamuz 5770


I'm relieved to know that people have been helped with my books and Self-Help Coaching. Readers comment to me and to their acquaintances that "It seems as if EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge is speaking directly to me, the reader!"

There's a reason I phrased the book's prose as I did. I use the same techniques in live sessions with coaching clients, bearing in mind that "... a major psychotherapy goal for all patients is to turn on coping routines on their own." It's a quote from the article cited below.


Igniting your coping mechanisms
is what my work is all about.

Find out why EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge and I succeed at helping people in medical distress. Read this New York Times Wellness blogpost, Talk Therapy Can be POTENT Medicine!





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: