Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

If Your Medicare Doctor Goes Broke, What Happens to YOU?

B'SD

27 Sivan 5770


This feature story says a lot. Pay attention:
AMA says Medicare cut puts seniors’ health care at ‘grave risk’ Insurance & Financial Advisor I IF

If your Medicare doctor goes broke, you'll be in unimaginable difficulty.

Want some immediate solutions for buying drugs you need? Finding affordable or even FREE medical care and medical appliances?




Want to solve other problems with your medical care?

You NEED It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life




No comments: